Saturday 2 February 2013

GCSE Options!

Hello you beautiful people!
(That was really stalker of me to say!)

Sorry I haven't done a blog post in a while (bad Ellie!) I've just been a bit stuck on what to write about!

But I've thought of something which I hope you enjoy!
(I'd just like to say I got this idea from love4beauty2412 she's actually amazing so check out her blog here and click here to see her Youtube channel!)

So lets get into this!
I'm going to be talking to you about options!
Not the kind of options like, should I eat an apple or cake? Or should I have a strawberry or chocolate milkshake? (ah, the age old question!)
I'm talking about options at school for your GCSEs and if you don't know what GCSEs are they are the big tests you do at the end of year 11 and work up to for two years!

We have a few core subjects that we have to do:
English
Maths
Science
RS (Religious Eductation/Studies, it also covers Philosophy and Ethics)
PE (Physical Education)
and I think it's just at my school but it's also compulsory that we take a language.

Then I believe we get around 4 options as long as they fit into your timetable.
(are we keeping up so far!)

At the moment these are the options I'm thinking about taking:
German (as my compulsory language)
Drama
History
Dance (which I think comes under PE but I have to wait to find out)

And even though that's only really 2 options because Dance and German are in the "have to do" category I think it should fill a whole timetable because Dance takes up A LOT of time!

Oh! I forgot to mention, seeing as I'm in top set Science (no bragging intended!) I also have to do Triple Science which takes up one of my options.
Basically Triple Science just means that we will learn a bit more than lower groups because they believe we are able to cope with it.

So, to sum up in one handy little list I am hoping next year my timetable will include:
English
Maths
Triple Science
German
RS
Dance
Drama
History

I really hope I can fit in all of my options in!

Thanks for reading!
Leave any blog requests in the comments because I hate not knowing what to write about!
Come back soon!
Bye!

-Belle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment