Thursday 24 January 2013

Bedroom Beauty Challenge Entry (January)

Hey everyone!

So if you follow Sprinkle of Glitter's blog then you might have seen that she's running a Bedroom Beauty Challenge.
Basically every month she gives a different theme and the challenge is to create a makeup look inspired by that theme!

(Go over to here blog to be involved in next months Bedroom Beauty Challenge!)
This months theme was:

Vivacious Vixen


After figuring out what a Vixen was (its a fox by the way, who knew!?) I got to looking through my makeup to see what I could use to achieve a fox-like look.
I don't know how much it looks like a fox but I think it does incorporate the colours of a fox and I also used a brown eyeliner on the top lash line to create the look of a foxes pointed ear!
I thought it was quite creative!

So without further ado...is ado really a word!?
Anyway, without further ado here is my Bedroom Beauty Challenge for January! 






Most people would say that a fox is orange and I totally agree but I went for a more wearable look as opposed to a crazy orange look!

I hope you like this eyelook and if you'd like to see a tutorial of how I achieved it then leave me a comment or go over to my Youtube channel and leave me a comment on my most recent video and I will be sure to make a tutorial asap!

Thanks for reading!
Come back soon!
-Belle xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love your eye choice, very subtle but very pretty.
    I just started my own blog too! Good luck in your blogging journey <3


    mysmallrayofsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make a header for your blog, It would bring your whole blog together, Love the look. This is a good step by step if your intrested -> http://polished-prisms.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/how-to-make-blogger-header-image.html

    That is the one i use xx

    ReplyDelete