Wednesday 23 January 2013

Wonderstruck Perfume Review

Hi!
This is my first ever blog post! Pretty exciting :)

So I thought I'd kick start my blog with a review on the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume!


I received this perfume for Christmas and it has by far exceeded my expectations. This perfume is unlike any I've smelt before; it is a dense, fruity scent.
It is extremely long lasting. If I put this on first thing in the morning I can still smell it on me by the end of the day.
I have also received a lot of compliments whilst wearing this.


The packaging of this perfume is just as good as the product itself. The box has a very girly, indie look to it and reminds me so much of Taylor Swift and her style.
the bottle is purple and has a iridescent, pearl-like sheen. The lid is gold and has a similar pattern to that on the box.
I have heard mixed opinions about the charms on this bottle but personally I really like them. It has a ball of spikes, a bird and a bird cage charm, they are all gold and add that last touch to the bottle.


So that's it for me review!
I think Taylor Swift did a great job on this scent and packaging.
I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a sweet, long lasting scent or maybe just a pretty perfume bottle to add to their collection!

Thanks for reading my first ever blog post!
If you enjoyed this I'd love it if you came back every so often to read my posts :)
-Belle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment