Friday 21 February 2014

Review- Naked Flushed Palette

OMG!
(I couldn't even start this post with a 'Hey!')
So we've all heard of Urban Decay right?
Probably heard of the primer potion and all of their other wonderful eyeshadows and eyeliners etc.
BUT this..the Naked Flused Palette is something a tad different for them, I feel. A palette containing a highlight, a bronzer and a blush.
Let me just say....it is perfect.

OK so maybe a little over dramatised but I got the Naked Flushed palette for Christmas and this baby is beautiful, so lets get in to a little more detail...

Packaging:
This is hands down one of the prettiest looking makeup pieces I own. It is a cute, compact little palette and I LOVE the bronze/gold colour scheme.







Bronzer:
I was, in a way, a little disappointed with this bronzer. I found that it was just not as pigmented as I had expected; however this could just be because the brush I use isn't of the highest quality. And, I've always been a heavy bronzer girl so when a bronzer doesn't give me that oompa-loompa glow it never seems quite right haha.
The colouring of the bronzer is really nice, it has no shimmer what so ever and doesn't leave you with orangy/muddy lines on your face, a really nice colour that blends out extremely well.
This is reasonably long lasting but I feel like if you were going to be out for a long time you might want to take this along so you could touch up which is no problem at all due to its convenient size.


Highlighter:
I love this highlight. It has the smoothest feel to it as you apply is to you skin and it is well pigmented too, it only needs a light swipe and you have a lovely shimmer.
I love the colour of the highlight too, it has a pinky tone to it which complements the blush nicely. It also has a bit of a gold shimmer to it, just everything about this highlight is beautiful.
This lasts a bit longer than the bronzer (as I find highlights usually do) so there is not much else to say about this.

Blush:
I haven't been in to wearing blush for very long but I have to admit I do like this one. It is a gorgeous dark pink colour and it gives your cheeks a really nice rosey look that you can build up if you want to. Also, as far as I can see this doesn't have shimmer in it which I like because if I already have on highlight I don't want any other shimmer on.
This lasts just around as long as the bronzer and highlight but as I said before this palette can easily be taken out with you in your bag or even a clutch (because its small).



Overall I absolutely LOVE this palette and all three products are amazing on their own or worn together.
FIVE THUMBS UP!  ....(If that's even possible)


3 comments:

  1. I really want this, but I have so many Blushers, Highlighters and Bronzers. But I really want it haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely palette! It would be great for travel. The blush looks pretty!
    Would love it if you could check out my blog too x

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete