Thursday 20 February 2014

Review- Maybelline FIT Me! Anti-shine Stick Foundation

Hey!
A few blog posts ago I did a first impressions on the Maybelline FIT Me! Anti-shine Stick Foundation.
After trying this a few more times I have a slight change of heart.
Before I get started I'm just going to say that, personally, the idea of doing first impressions reviews really aren't my cup of tea so I'm going to scrap that idea and only do reviews once I have a full understanding and opinion on the product.
Anyway, after that little ramble, on to the review!

My opinions on this product haven't changed all that much to be completely honest with you so to get a more in depth idea of this product click here.
In this review I will just be telling you how my opinions have changed since the first few times I tried it.

First of all I would like to say I think I over reacted a tiny bit on the mattifying qualities of this foundation because I said it had none what so ever and made my face shinier.
However, I am not completely taking this back because I still think that for a foundation that advertises itself to be an 'anti-shine' foundation it is rubbish and barely takes away any shine.
BUT I will take back that it makes my face shinier, I don't know why it did at the beginning but it doesn't too much any more and with a layer of my Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder I look matte as usual.

But that is where the good points end because Ladies and Gentlemen I have found yet another problem with this foundation!

When I apply this it seems to sink into any dry areas or 'wrinkles' and you can clearly see a very flaky area of foundation, to be honest it looks disgusting and I am yet again not impressed with you Maybelline.

So yes this has attractive packaging but that's all I can say good for it. Every other aspect is: not long lasting, low coverage, rubbish shade range, non-mattifying AND drying.

Its a thumbs down from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment